Boy, have I been out of it. I can't believe it's been so long since I've written a new post. Well, between working two jobs and going to school, I don't have time for much else these days. Trying to find a new apartment and job at the same time is exhausting. Plus, taking care of three rambunctious little kitties is tiring also. Now, I have three of them waking me up at 6:00 am to feed them. When it was just one twelve pounder, I could ignore it. Try ignoring a 21 pound cat sitting on top of you, slowly crushing your lungs. Still, I wouldn't give them up for the world.
Five reasons why cats are better than kids:
1) No Diapers
2) You can leave them alone overnight and not have Social Services take them away
3) They are furry and fun to pet, thus lowering your blood pressure and stress level
4) Cute kitty antics
5) No wailing, screaming, crying, temper tantrums, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment