Friday, November 27, 2009

Yet another late night...

Why do I tend to blog late at night? I do not know, but it is probably because my mind is running rampant and I feel like if I get my thoughts out, I can go to sleep, rather than stay awake and think. Sometimes, when I go back and read my previous blogs, they sound like the rants of a crazy woman!
Well, here are some of my thoughts:

I have not been camping in years, and next summer, I would like to go camping. In addition to going camping, I would like to go canoeing (another activity I have not engaged in for quite some time) and kayaking.

I like Thanksgiving but after dinner, it gets pretty boring. Everyone is tired from eating turkey and I usually wind up taking a nap on the couch. This year, a combination of chardonnay and turkey really did me in. But, it was nice seeing my family together.

I have absolutely no idea what to get anyone for Christmas. And for some reason, I am completely and totally stressing about it. I don't know why, but I am really anxious about not knowing what to get anyone.

Well, it is bedtime. B is already asleep on my side of the bed, no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment