Sunday, November 21, 2010

Opposable thumbs and all that

Seeing the Bellydance Showcase at the LOH last night makes me want to take lessons again. Maybe this coming January I will, since I will be living in town, won't be taking classes and don't have any business trips planned.

On a whole other note, I swear the cats are either plotting my demise or world domination. There are times I will walk into a room and the three of them will be sitting in a circle looking like they were holding a conversation and they stopped talking as soon as I walked in. Good thing they lack opposable thumbs. The only thing that is probably keeping me alive is the fact that I can open a can of cat food. Maybe I'm just paranoid. After all, I do sleep with a rifle next to my bed and a bayonet under my pillow.

Case in point: I am sitting on the bed typing this and the three boys were on the bed with me. Ro trilled at Boo, who trilled back, then they both jumped off the bed and ran into the living room, probably to go poop on something or leave a large amount of fur in the bathtub. Jr is still sleeping on the bed next to me, so I think they use him as the decoy. I think cats are much more intelligent than most people give them credit for.

No comments:

Post a Comment