Recently one of my friends was telling me that she bought a nifty little scalp massager and it really helps release tension in her scalp. I thought that sounded like a nice idea, since I tend to hold a lot of tension there myself. I decided to go online to Amazon and check them out.
I found a nice, inexpensive scalp massager and scrolled down to the "People Who Bought This Also Bought This" section. They had acupressure mats and little roller balls for your feet. Then, all of a sudden, I came across something I had to look twice at. Apparently, the person that bought a head massager also bought a "Doggy Style Belt." I thought it was a little funny, so I chuckled and scrolled to the next page. Lo and behold, they also purchased a vibrator AND a horse head mask. Well, at least we know someone was having a good night when they had their package delivered. Now, granted, these items may not all have gone to the same person, but I think it is a pretty safe bet they did. It made me laugh. Then it made me wonder if I had ever purchased anything incriminating like that on Amazon and people were giggling at my purchases...
No comments:
Post a Comment