Sunday, September 29, 2013

Best weekend ever! Tap Room with Jules on Friday then yesterday I spent cleaning, cooking and transporting a stray cat from the local vet's office to the nearby animal shelter. Today was breakfast with Jo, shopping and lunch with Jenn and trivia night with the gang. We got third place! Super fun. Had a great talk with Jenn about something that has been weighing on me. I have such a great group of friends.

Also, I think I am going to start trying out some other local churches because though I like the people at my church now I don't really feel like I connect to them because the median age there is about 50. There is a church near the college I might visit next Sunday that I think might have a younger crowd. So I will try a few and see which one I like the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment