Tuesday, July 29, 2014

So here is the thing. Most people will think I am crazy so only my sister, brother and a two very close friends know this. Sometimes I know things are going to happen before they actually happen. Sometimes I dream about them but most of the time it is a very distinct feeling that I get. The only way I can describe it is by "feeling it in my bones." It basically means that I know without a doubt that this thing will occur. It has happened to me time and time again and I have finally learned to accept it.

For so long, I passed it off as coincidence but it is not. I don't consider myself a psychic or a fortune teller or anything like that. I can't choose when I am going to know something. It is not something I can harness or control, it just happens. When I know, I know. I knew my car was going to be totaled, I knew I was going to get my new position and I knew I was going to get a large amount of money for my old car. I have known when men will ask me out, what my mom is making for dinner and when my brother is going to call me. But I didn't allow myself to believe that I had these feelings because I thought they were just hunches. Now I know it is something more powerful, something I think is in my subconscious. Sometimes I don't know things. If I don't feel it deep down, that means I am forcing it and it isn't going to work. The problem is sometimes I can't tell if I am forcing it or not. I know it sounds odd to not know but that is the way it works and it is extremely frustrating.

It happens to me to the point where I don't think about it so much, or at least I didn't until the past two weeks when I had three different men on the brain and they all showed up in my life twice in the past couple of weeks, after not having seen two of them in three months and the other in close to a year. One I dated, one I might want to date and the third I am considering if I want to date him. It was just odd that at some point the week before I saw each of them, they had crossed my mind. So right now I am not doing anything. My whatever the heck it is tells me that I will see one of them again soon and another is going to email me to ask me out for coffee. The third one I could care less about because it is a been there, done that situation and it didn't work out for a reason. So we will see if I am right about these two or if they are just forced hunches. I have a very strong impression of one of them but I am not quite yet ready to express my revelation about him to anyone in case it turns out I am wrong. I need more time to decide if it is an "in my bones" feeling or just more of being hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment