Friday, April 24, 2015

Wow, it has been a long time since I have touched my blog. I am so incredibly busy with my life that I don't really have or take the time to write anymore. I still love my job more than I can express. I have never worked for a boss and a team where I have felt more valued or appreciated. I just got a big promotion with a 15% raise and more responsibility, including overseeing our student interns, plus I am now facilitating three workshops, with more to come. I gave opening and closing remarks at the APP breakfast, since my committee nominated me to do it, and not to brag but, I pretty much kicked ass. I earned a 98% in my first class and right now, I have a 98.8% in my second class, which ends in a week. So unless I really mess up, I will have another A on the books for that. I have been hitting the gym 2-3 times a week to weight lift and have lost about 8 pounds. I am going to try to start running again, if the asthma cooperates. The cold wreaks havoc on my lungs, but as it gets warmer, I have been able to get out a bit. I really want to do another 5k or two this year. Basically, my life is still as incredible as it was in January. The one thing that I feel like I am missing sometimes is a relationship, but I truly have no idea how I would even fit a man into my life right now. Between work, school, the gym, social life, family time, my introvert downtime, and my responsibilities as an adult (cooking, cleaning, paying bills, etc.), I don't have a lot of leftover time. I just figure if I really like him, I'll find a way to fit him in. It is time for bed. I am cold and the boys are all curled up and sleeping on the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment