Monday, May 25, 2009

I hate tourist and their children

Tourists are rude, obnoxious and don't say please or thank you. Their children are rude, obnoxious and run around and scream. They also clog up the interstate when I am trying to drive into West Lebanon. Needless to say, I automatically dislike anyone with a Massachusetts, New Jersey or Connecticut license plate and cut them off as often as possible. The only people I know from out of state that I do like are my relatives. Great example, right now, there is a family of five that seem like tourists whose children are whiny and annoying. Seriously, do they make muzzles for these things? Because if I had a kid that was whiny, I would take it out to the car and give it a whopping to shut it the hell up. But, that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment