Listening to the Allman Brothers and writing my blog, though I should be getting ready for bed. One more song and I'll go to bed. Hoping the job interview went well enough that I get called back for a second interview. Totally blew one of the questions though...or at least I think I did. Also happened to be one of the most important questions, which is Why do you want this job? I don't exactly remember my wording but it wasn't what I practiced. I froze, but not sure why. I interview so well. Hopefully, they will invite me back for second rounds so I can redeem myself. At least I have a job, so it's not like I'm desperate.
That being said, I think I would really LOVE this job! It would be just like having my own store again. Not to toot my own horn, but I'm a damn good manager. I would have between 8 and 15 work study students that I would hire. I would get to design all of the merchandise. Plus, the hours would be awesome. The store is open 9-4 and they don't care exactly what hours I work, as long as I put in my 40. I could theoretically go in at 7 and be done at 3 as long as I have the store covered. I really hope I get this job. I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed and know that if it's right, it will work out. If not, there is something better for me down the road.
Well, it's late and I'm tired. I have a busy weekend planned. Going to a concert on Sunday that a friend is singing in and then going to a Solstice Party another friend's family is hosting at their farm. That means I have to do all my cleaning, laundry and gift wrapping tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment