Thursday, June 24, 2010

It was written as though they had me in mind

I don't read my horoscopes but sometimes I will come across something that I find dangerously close to the truth when reading about my astrology sign, Cancer. Anyone that knows me will recognize me in this. Seriously, it's as though I was reading my own personality profile!

Color
The color of choice for Cancer is silver.

Gemstone
Cancer's star stone is the pearl.
(or pearl necklace!)

Compatibility

Cancerians are most compatible with Scorpio and Pisces.

Opposite Sign
The opposite sign of Cancer is Capricorn.
(didn't see that one coming)

The Perfect Gift
A new addition to a collection, sweets, any nice box or container, photos, silver jewelry
(definitely enjoy receiving sweets...but they forgot to mention books!)

Likes
Relaxing near or in water, art, home-based hobbies, a good meal with friends, helping loved ones
(home based hobbies=reading, sleeping, baking cookies and eating them)

Dislikes
Strangers, revealing personal details, any criticism of mother/maternal figures
(I don't dislike strangers that much...just rude ones...but I certainly don't tend to share much)

Best Travel Destination
New York City, Amsterdam, Venice

Strengths
Compassion, emotional sensitivity, fierce protection of loved ones, tenacity
(yes, yes, yes and yes)

Weaknesses
Manipulative, indirect conflict, clinging to the past, insecure, packrat
(who me passive aggressive?)

Charismatic Marks
Medium build, round face, prominent breasts, a tendency to take charge
(ha!)

Best Environment
Cancer will always be most comfortable at home, close to family, familiar things, and dear friends.

(best place to be)

No comments:

Post a Comment