Thursday, June 24, 2010

Yup, the day got better

The temp at work told me about a website, paperbackswap.com, where you can list your books and swap them with other people. You get credits for every book you send out and each book you request from another person "costs" one credit. You get two credits for signing up, so I already picked two books to come to me. Plus, I listed ten books and have already had two of them requested, so I will get two more credits.

The big book sale in town is at the end of next month, so I am sure I will buy a ton of paperbacks and once I read them, I will be able to list them. Plus, there is a library book sale at one of the town libraries this weekend and another one coming up at a different town library next month.

I love books. I really truly love books. I always have, ever since my brother taught me how to read when I was four. One of my dreams has always been to open my own bookstore. Maybe one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment