Sunday, December 26, 2010

No more caffeine after 3pm

So, I made the mistake of having a cup of coffee around 6 tonight. Now, I can't sleep. Plus, I keep thinking about having to wake up early to slush through a foot of snow to get to work. Good thing I put studded snow tires on my car. That little car is a beast in the snow. As long as it isn't deeper than six inches, it's good to go.

I was looking at my brother's Facebook page for a picture I had posted there a few months ago around his birthday. He has about 110 friends and 105 of them are in fatigues. A bunch of people posted Happy Birthday on his wall for his bday and they ended the post with either "Sir" or "LT." I'm not sure why it makes me laugh when they call him that, but it does. Probably because to me, he is my brother, but to them, he is an officer and their platoon leader.

I think I am going to read my Prevention Magazine and try and get some sleep. Very excited because the latest issue has a bunch of recipes that are low sodium. I have cut out a lot of sugar from my diet, which has helped me lose about fifteen pounds (I just found my scale while I was unpacking, so of course I had to weigh myself). Now I have to cut back on the sodium and I bet I can get down another fifteen or more.

B is on a diet because he needs to lose about 1 1/2 - 2 pounds. He has gotten a little porky and has developed quite the little gut since he doesn't go outside anymore. It's actually kind of funny because his little paunch sways from side to side when he walks. Plus, I think he is starting to get moobs, because he always had a muscular chest, but not anymore. So, if my cat were a human, he would have a potbelly and man boobs.

Ok, I am now done with my rambling on various topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment