Saturday morning is my absolute favorite time of week. I wake up at a leisurely hour, usually around 8am, shower and just go from there. I love Saturday morning because it is so full of potential. I can be lazy because I still have all day Sunday to do errands and clean and all that other adult stuff.
Right now, I'm getting ready to drop B off for a play date with my parents' obese cat while I go out for a few hours. I love the condo but I feel bad because he loves to play outside but there is no where around here for me to let him out (one of the few things I miss about SoWo). Plus, he is by himself all day until I get home and play toys with him. So, when the weather is nice, I let him run around outside.
I keep going back and forth about getting another rescue kitty but my hesitation is this: B has finally gotten used to being around other cats on their territoy but I don't know if I can bring another cat into his without it being an issue. Plus, I'm worried since it's not my condo, if there would be "repercussions" in the form of not using the litterbox, etc.
But, he's doing okay now and if I think he is lonely, I can always drop him at my parents' on the way to work and he can play with Fat Rosie while I'm at work.
No comments:
Post a Comment