For the past month, I have been stuck at the exact same weight. No joke. I might go up a pound, maybe even two if I really indulge, but otherwise, the stupid needle doesn't move. I started to get frustrated because I don't eat a lot, really only when I'm hungry. And I don't eat super unhealthy. I usually eat some form of salad or vegetables for lunch and a light dinner and a granloa bar and a cup of tea for breakfast.
Well, tonight for funsies I plugged in what I ate for the day to see how many calories it came out to. Well, even with swapping a doughnut for my granola bar (thanks to my lovely coworker), I only ate 1,111 calories. No joke (about either the number or the amount). I never thought I would say this but apparently I am not eating enough. The funny thing is that I really truly do eat when I'm hungry. I have two boxes of granola bars and crackers at work plus I bring my lunch every day. I guess I need to up the calorie count though.
No comments:
Post a Comment