Thursday, March 22, 2012

How is it humanly possible that I have lived without my Droid for so long? The navigation system around Boston alone was worth the $20 I paid for it (after rebate). The trip itself went extremely well, especially considering I was carded going into an Irish pub with my coworker and a friend AND three separate people all thought I was 25ish (including a total cutie pants who himself was 23). Damn, I really should be dating younger guys, they all think I am their age anyway.

Also, had the most bizarre dream about the ex last night. I was my house and he comes to pick me up. When he gets to the house, he tells me we need to talk and we sit down on the couch. I am extremely upset with him and won't look at him and so he gets upset with me. Then, he decides it would be better if we go have dinner and talk. So, we drive to a restaurant down the street and when we get to the restaurant, he touches my arm and I get pissed off at him. Then, he tries to take my handbag to put it on my chair. Only, I won't let him so we are playing tug of war with my handbag (I said it was a bizarre dream) and I wrestle it from him and hang it on the back of my chair. We sit down at a table next to a big window and there is a woman sitting alone at a table next to us. She starts a conversation and he gets frustrated because he wants to talk to me but I don't want to talk to him so I continue talking to this woman. Then I wake up. WTH?

No comments:

Post a Comment