Oh frabjous day! Got my car inspected and the part that needed to get fixed only cost $30. Plus, I brought the guys at the shop doughnuts since I was getting myself a coffee, which I know they appreciated. Then, I did about 90 minutes of book sorting for the book sale. Believe it or not, I'm walking on air. Actually, believe it or not, I've sorted three times and have yet to bring a single book home with me. Amazed? I know I am.
Got my massage for only $5. Yes, you read that correctly. I got a one hour $75 massage for only $5. I had a 20% coupon, a $50 gift certificate and a $5 referral card from my friend. It was a fabulous hour.
Tomorrow is breakfast and shopping with the lovely J. This three day weekend is going to be just great, especially since I am going to put clean sheets on the bed, take a hot shower and snuggle up in bed with B and watch a movie on Netflix.
No comments:
Post a Comment