3.2 miles in 50 minutes. My legs are so sore right now. I jogged 90% of it but halfway through mile 2 I got a nasty back spasm that forced me to walk a little. Will take the next couple days off to recuperate then give it another go. That being said, I am really happy because I know I can finish the race in a few weeks. It is just a matter of pushing myself within reason so I can keep improving.
Okay, plus, little confession...there is a really big, steep hill on my three mile route so I totally wimped out and took the way so I would jog DOWN the hill and not up it. I am going to give myself one more week to get used to doing a 3 mile run then I will have to start running up the stupid thing, no matter how slow I go.
No comments:
Post a Comment