Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Another day, another blind date. The last set up didn't bode well after the guy told me he volunteered to trap and kill three feral cats that were living on his sister's property (this was after I told him I had a cat and he knew how much I loved animals). My friends tell me to keep an open mind and I really do but once you get to be in your late 30's, you realize there is no point in settling for anything less than what you will be happy with, even in a casual relationship. I don't want a relationship just for the sake of having one and I can't be with someone just to have a built-in date for Friday nights and weddings.

I think Carrie Bradshaw actually summed it up best in SATC: "I'm looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't live without each other love."



No comments:

Post a Comment