My new baby is home. The people at the shelter could not have been nicer when I went in to pick him up this afternoon. B is still dubious but I think in the next couple of days they will get used to each other. It will just be a bit of an adjustment. The new guy is very down to earth. He has only been home for an hour and is already purring, trilling, playing toys and eating B's food. He is also getting into everything. B is following him around like a nursemaid and growling at him when he does something naughty, like touch one of B's toys.
I'm not exactly sure what I have gotten myself into, especially since a few days ago B busted open the kitchen cabinet and took out his catnip then proceeded to get it all over the kitchen floor and himself. When I discovered him, he was rolling around in it, eating it by the pawfuls. It was stuck to his whiskers and eyebrows. He was so stoned. So I get the feeling I have a couple of naughty boys on my hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment