No more aircast!! I only spent five days in that stupid thing and ditched it. I just wear a compression bandage if I am going to the gym or the store. Back to doing squats on Saturday morning, which will have given my ankle a full two weeks to heal. It still hurts occasionally but only if I do something stupid, like sit on it or twist or bend it when I am sitting down or standing up.
Did chest and back last night with my brother. Kind of proud of myself for benching 55 pounds for 6 reps. I am so feeling it today though. Biceps, triceps and shoulders on Thursday. If only I ate healthier, I could drop weight so fast. I joke that the reason I work out is so I can maintain my weight. But I really do need to be more mindful of my eating so I can reach my goal of being healthy and fit. I still have a goal weight in mind but I have lost 3" off my waist and pretty much remained the same weight so the numbers aren't everything. It is all in how much fat I lose and muscle I build.
You look fantastic!! You inspire me :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! You are an inspiration to me!
ReplyDelete