Thursday, March 20, 2014
I realized something this morning while I was in the shower, where I do all my best thinking. I am pretty much over the ex. I feel like my heart has healed and I am ready to move on. Well, at least I think I am. If I saw him or we were in contact, it might be different but for the past few months I have found memories and thoughts of him being replaced by new men I meet. I know that there will always be a little part of me that loves him but I really, truly am finally ready to move on and have a new man in my life. Which is really good because there are two potentials that have suddenly cropped up. That being said, I like to think eventually the ex and I could be friends, but I don't know if that will ever happen. But at some point in the future, it might be a possibility. It would be nice to have the friendship back because I do miss it. And I like to think I could be there for him if he needed me, and vice versa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment