Saturday, July 22, 2017
One more week
I can't believe I leave for Costa Rica in a week! It is so funny how when I was going to Iceland, I had everything done at least three weeks ahead. Now, I leave next Saturday and I still have so much to do. At least the lodging and flight (and catsitter!) are booked, but I still need to buy my coach tickets to the airport, stock up on sunscreen and insect repellent, and do about 18 other things. I am only working three full days this week though, so I have a half day Thursday and all day Friday to pack and clean and prep the boys with lots of food and toys and catnip. It doesn't seem quite real yet, but once I am on the plane, at six freaking eleven A.M. on Saturday morning, it will be very real. No more international trips until next year after this, because I have blown my budget until 2018 for travel, unless it is in the tri-state area.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment