Saturday, July 8, 2017

Back on the trail

Over the winter, I didn't work out much beyond snowshoeing a few times and doing a few yoga videos. I have realized that I need to be active year round, so I took the summer off from school and voice lessons to be able to spend it outside. I decided I want to hike 10 mountains again this summer, like I did in 2015. It was an amazing journey for me then and I am really excited that I have already hiked three mountains towards this goal. I am hiking again tomorrow to hit #4. I am intentional with the mountains I choose, as I want to keep pushing and challenging myself to go further and hike higher elevations. I have hiked two 2,000 footers and one 3,000 footer. Tomorrow will be another 3,000 footer and hopefully, starting next weekend, I'll get back into the 4k's of NH. I would love to hike all 48 of them and earn my patch. So far, I have done a whopping two. 46 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment