Saturday, December 9, 2017
Have put travel plans on hold until I know what is going to happen with my sweet Maine Coon guy. A month ago, he started behaving a little off. Not completely differently, but enough so that I noticed. He started yowling very loudly at random times, acting out towards one of the other boys, and in some cases, acting like he didn't quite know where he was. He is eighteen and I know it is just a matter of time before I have to make the terrible decision. It will be the first time I have ever had to make that decision, because my other two guys are healthy and young-ish (at 12.5 and 6). For right now, he is as healthy as he can be. I just don't want to be away and have something happen to him while I am gone. Then again, he could live for another two or three years, but I truly don't think he will. For now, I just take it one day at a time and watch him closely to make sure he is eating and drinking and not in pain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment