Monday, January 26, 2009
I started my online class today. It looks like there are going to be a lot of "talkers" in class. This is both a problem in the classroom and online because these are the types of people that want everyone to know what their opinion is on EVERYTHING! From what flavor of Pringles is their favorite to their kids names and ages, they need you to know all of this information Right Now! Normally, I can just sort of ignore them and doodle or check my facebook when I am in the classroom, but online I have to read all of their asinine little comments because I have to post comments relating to their commentary. ARGH! I might have to take up drinking as a hobby just to make it through this semester. We'll see how the other two classes go later this week. I might need a Barrel run by Friday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment