So, let me add a few more things about kids to any parents that may be out there:
If your kid is crying in a restaurant, YES it does annoy the other patrons so please leave or shove a garlic knot in it's mouth to shut it up so the rest of us can eat in peace.
If your kid is throwing a tantrum in the store because you won't buy it the latest Elmo toy and you see me pulling a sympathetic face, I am actually laughing at you and thanking God for birth control.
I don't want to see a gazillion pictures of your kids. I am bored with them by the time you tell me their names and ages. I don't care if Little Cathy is reading chapter books already or Ricky Junior got a BB gun for his birthday. Really, I don't care.
I like kids. I like them quiet and well behaved. It's the parents I usually don't like.
(Please note, there are some exceptions to the rule. I have a very good friend with a sweet child that I adore.)
No comments:
Post a Comment