Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Shaken

You know how something is a mistake before you even do it, but you do it anyway? Yeah, that kind of sums up a lot of my life. Today, I was cleaning out my email inbox and going through my folders. Well, I clicked on the Saved Messages folder and lo and behold, I have three pages of saved messages from...well, someone that I am not in contact with anymore. I thought I had deleted all of his emails months ago but apparently not. I was surprised to find them and of course, I started going through them. Rereading all of them, because I did read all three pages of them, made me miss him so much. The pain was so acute, it felt like we had broken up yesterday, not months ago. It made me want to call or email him, just to talk to him, but I didn't think he would want to hear from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment