Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Plastics

Oddly enough, I really did fancy myself as a bit of a Mrs. Robinson for about three days. Here is something I wish men knew: If I call you and leave a message, and you don't call me back within a day, I won't call you again. EVER. Because, I'm obviously not important enough for you to make the effort to pick up the telephone. Seriously, that's it. From here on out, men get one chance with me before I move on. One shot, one kill. No exceptions. I know that's the sniper rule, but it sort of fits here too...kind of.

Here's the thing: I'm pretty, smart, fun to be with, nice (except when someone pisses me off) interesting, a good cook, adventurous, have a great sense of humor, am good at giving bj's (sorry, but it's true and I think it's an asset), have a good job that I enjoy most of the time, am generous, am always there for my family and friends when they need me and the list goes on. It took me a really long time to get to this point where I can see my good qualities rather than putting myself down in my head all the time. I like the view and I'm not planning on leaving any time soon.

I know I relied far too much on previous boyfriends to make me feel good about myself, which wasn't fair to them, but we all make mistakes. The past can't be undone but it can be learned from. So, I have reached a time in my life where I can enjoy my life, realize I have faults but still know I have a lot of great qualities that one day, some nice, intelligent man with a good sense of humor will appreciate. And he needs to like cats. And lemurs. And bookstores. And my cooking. And my family and friends. And any movie with Jason Statham in it. Except it's okay if he doesn't like the third Transporter movie, because it was really just terrible. But, he should at least really enjoy the first one, and it's alright if he doesn't like the second one too much either.
Because the fight scene at the end was really lame and the plot had a lot of holes in it and was really stupid but at least they had the French man from the first movie because he helped it along...

Okay, now I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment