Yesterday=fabulous day. Started the day off right with a good friend and beer and bbq at one of my new favorite restaurants (if they open at 11:30 am, we can start drinking at that time is my theory). Wandered the street fest and found the most amazing dress in a gorgeous teal color for only $24 at the local consignment boutique. It had this small weird stain on the front so they knocked it down to $15 for me. I figured I could always put a belt over it for that price. Shows a little cleavage but not too much and it is a chiffon type fabric but not that cheesy bridesmaid dress type chiffon. Went home, napped then went out with another friend to hear a local Latin fusion band play on the green. Went for margaritas and made friends with this really cute guy at the bar. Too bad he was gay, but the three of us still had a great time talking. Plus, he bought me a drink and they pimped me out for a brownie sundae by telling the waitress it was my birthday and having all the staff sing to me. All in all, yesterday was just a great day.
Today has been super lazy although in my defense I did walk and do interval running for 2 miles this morning. But beyond going to church and seeing a guy my age there, which almost gave me a heart attack (he must have wandered in by accident on his way somewhere else although he was holding a Bible), I have not done much today. I think I am recovering from the food/drink I imbibed in yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment