So I am pretty sure I got hit on at work tonight. I waited on a cute guy about my age and he almost seemed oddly nervous talking to me. He got one of those little surveys so I was telling him about how to take the survey to tell them what kind of job we are doing. He asked me if they would ask him for my name so I gave it to him. He is the third guy that has hit on me at the store in the past two months. Usually, the men that come in are either coming in with their wives or girlfriends or are coming in to buy something for their wives and girlfriends so to see guys my age in there is unusual but nice.
Plus, one of my friends is trying to get me to do speed dating with her in a couple of weeks. We'll see how that goes. I think it could be a lot of fun, especially if we go out and compare notes after.
No comments:
Post a Comment