Made a complete ass out of myself at work today. I need to preface this by saying that sometimes when I am in the middle of doing something mundane, such as washing dishes, I let my mind wander and get focused on other things, such as what I need to accomplish at work. Therefore, I am almost in my own little world.
Well, I was washing my mug out and not paying attention because I had my mind on a ton of things I needed to accomplish. This guy that I may or may not have a little crush on (the jury is still out on him) came into the kitchen and said Hi and totally scared the crap out of me. I jumped and kind of shrieked a little bit. He laughed and I laughed but I felt totally idiotic. Yup, just a normal day in my life.
Ha! That is hilarious and kind of adorable... definitely not making an ass of yourself :)
ReplyDelete