Saturday, June 1, 2013

I just have to throw this out there. My brother is dating a complete and total mental case. She is seriously screwed up in the head. I thought at first she was just a Stage 5 Clinger but it has moved beyond that to the point where she has actually started calling out to work to spend time with him. Not just once in a fun "let's play sick and stay in bed making love all day" kind of thing. But actually legitimately calling out or leaving work early to spend time with him. In addition, I just found out she lied to me about her kids' ages when I first met her. Oh yes, this prize is 27 with four, FOUR kids. She told me they were 2, 4, 6, and 8 when in reality they were all older except for the youngest one. I think she just didn't want to be pegged as a high school girl who couldn't figure out how to use birth control and got herself knocked up.

Well here's the thing, if you lie about something like that, what else are you lying about? I have major issues with people who lie to me. I don't appreciate it at all as I have high standards of integrity for myself and others. I think she has also lied about parts of her past and her family to my brother. All I know is I had bad feelings about this girl from Day 1 and I still have bad feelings about her. I just get the sense that she is going to do something really bad and I hope he gets out of the situation before it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment