Such a great past two days. Yesterday I went and had my hair cut and I now have bangs, which I have not had in years. They are longer so they blend in with my hair but I am loving them. Then I went to the Farmer's Market to visit J and have an Umpleby's croissant. After that I ran a couple of errands then worked at the store. Was a good girl and hit the gym for about 75 minutes after work and did upper body.
Today I woke up and did some cleaning then met my friends at the Farm Fest. We walked around, petted an alpaca and some goats, did some taste testing and listened to this great band of high school students doing 70's and 80's cover songs. After that, we had lunch at Harpoon and discovered that a brand new vodka distillery had just opened up next store. Be still my beating heart! Well of course we went over and had a taste test and I walked out with a bottle of delicious, smooth Silo vodka. Yum! Ran today but got about half a mile into it and realized I couldn't breathe because I had forgotten my inhaler. Still finished a mile and a half with a few minutes of walking. I won't make that mistake again.
No comments:
Post a Comment