Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My love life has always been feast or famine. For some reason when I start dating one guy they flock to me by the dozens. So I have sort of been in a slump for awhile because I needed some time to myself to figure things out (and also because I was having a hard time finding guys that peaked my interest). Well, the slump is over because I now have not one, not two but three guys competing for my attention. I went on a date with one last night and we had a great time. We went hiking then had dinner at a nearby restaurant. We have a lot in common as far as enjoying hiking, swimming and just being active. He is cute and sweet and funny. Also, he thought I was 33 which makes him my new best friend. Plus he has all of his teeth and gainful employment, which is not always as easy as it sounds in this area.

The other two have both asked me out and I am meeting up with one for coffee this weekend. The third one is busy this weekend but I am seeing him sometime next week, depending on my schedule at the store. There is sort of a fourth one but we haven't talked much so I am a bit ambivalent about him right now. Plus, we work in the same building so that could get messy. Besides, I have three other pots simmering on the stove that I am trying to juggle. Best way to juggle, as I have learned in the past, is to make sure they all live and work in different areas. And thankfully that is true of these three. It would just be really uncomfortable to be out with one and run into another, especially because this is a small area. And it's bad enough to run into a guy you dated at his place of employment while he is talking with clients and he interrupts talking to them to say hi to you and you are with your coworkers and they just don't let you live it down. Ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment