Sunday, October 27, 2013

So I am watching G.I. Jane for inspiration. I know it isn't exactly a cinematic masterpiece but I still enjoy it because it is about a woman kicking ass.

I took some pictures to chart my progress. My goal is to be down 5 pounds of chub by Thanksgiving and a full 15 by Christmas:



I must say I was shocked after looking at these pics of my muscles popping out. Even my sister was surprised. I sent her a text of the very next picture and her response was "Holy shit!" The arms and shoulders pop out first since they are the smallest muscles but I have seen improvement over just about every part of my body.

 Biceps, Triceps and Shoulders


 Biceps and Triceps


 Rhomboid

  Inner thigh gap (that took years to get!)

 Quadriceps

 Hamstrings (my sister said they were looking "jacked!")

 110# calf press for 48 reps





2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I just love going to the gym and seeing the changes in my body. Now to just work on eating healthier. Must eat more big salads!! :)

    ReplyDelete