Monday, February 2, 2009

Two great websites

I have recently discovered a couple of websites I would like to share. The first one is called futureme.org and you can visit it here: http://www.futureme.org/what.php It allows you to write a letter to yourself up to 30 years in the future. For example, if you are 35 and wrote one to yourself at 65, you could wish your self a happy retirement and hope you didn't blow all of your hard earned money on strippers and fancy cars. The other website is 43things and the link is http://www.43things.com/ This website allows you to list 43 things that you would like to do/accomplish in your life (lose weight, play guitar, etc.). You can network with other people and write small blurbs about your list. Both are very fun to do and great for when you want to do a little slacking off at work (such as I am now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment