Thursday, February 12, 2009

I paid to hear the professor talk, not you...

I really like my Advertising class. I find the teacher gives somewhat interesting, not terribly entertaining, and slightly dry lectures. I find the projects and homework not too difficult to complete and they serve their purpose of teaching me. What I don't like about the class is the snotty teenager (I wish I was making this up) talking to her gay (I assume from the pink Abecrombie and Fitch shirt) boyfriend throughout the duration of the class. If you are laughing loud enough for other people to turn and look, SHUT UP! I paid for this class to listen to the professor lecture, not you. In addition, if you are in college, stop reading Seventeen magazine, even if you are seventeen. Change up to Cosmo or Glamour so you can find out how to give a better blow job and look at some shoes you can't afford. Really though, just don't read magazines that are found next to Tiger Beat and Bop. It makes you look more stupid than you really are. Or maybe it just shows how limited your little brain is.

No comments:

Post a Comment