I need someone to explain something to me. Please explain how reasonably intelligent adults somehow do not find it necessary to flush the toilet in a public restroom when they are done. It is disgusting. I don't want or need to see if you have taken your vitamins for the day or need to drink more water. Really truly don't. Especially considering I work at an IVY LEAGUE graduate school. You'd think, wouldn't you? But no.
Ever since the age of three, my mother has always made me put TP on the public toilet seat. Even now at 32, it is a habit I will have with me for the rest of my life. There is nothing more mortifying than being 12 in a bathroom stall next to your mother and having her yell "Don't forget to put the toilet paper on the seat!". However, it has saved me multiple times from sitting on someone else's pee. Which brings me to my next question. How hard is it to wipe your pee off of the toilet seat? Really, you think it's okay to leave that there for the next person to take care of? Because it's not.
No comments:
Post a Comment