Monday, January 18, 2010

SO excited!!!!

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!!!! I am SO excited! I get to go to a trade show in March!!!! Yippee! I'll be gone for four nights, so I get to have a mini vacation and stay in a snazzy hotel on the company. I will be working of course, but it will still be a load of fun. I am going with some rabbi that the owner knows. It's in St. Paul, MN so everyone will have funny little accents. This will be super fun though. I have been wanting to go to a show, but haven't had the opportunity, so when the owner asked me about it last week, I said I would love to go. I just found out today I am definitely going. I have to start brushing up on the books now, so I know what I am talking about. I just have to find a place for the B to stay while I am gone, or have someone come over to take care of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment