Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Final Countdown

I am exhausted. I have been working on getting things finished since 9am. I much rather would have been outside today, hiking or boating or something, but here I am stuck inside packing up my belongings.

At least I should be able to get away with a 10 foot UHaul this time. I have thrown away and donated so many things and it feels great. I am bringing another load of things over to the Salvation Army today. I have my moving team in place, so that is a load off of my mind.

I need to take a shower. I think I am going to whip myself up a nice decadent body scrub. I have a great recipe for a lime and sugar body scrub, maybe I'll jazz it up with some lemon essential oil, then I can walk around smelling like a Sierra Mist.

After that, I have to go see my family since my aunt is visiting and my grandmother is still here. It will be a nice break from the stress of packing.

1 comment:

  1. Update: The body scrub was amazing! It's times like I wish I had a boyfriend so he could tell me how good I smell and how soft my skin is.

    ReplyDelete