I was trying to figure out what to do and I finally figured out the best way to spend the afternoon. I am going to go see the ringtail lemurs at the zoo!!!! The Denver Zoo is only about fifteen minutes away from my hotel. Okay, but they don't just have ringtails, which are my absolute favorite ever, besides cats. They also have okapis and cheetahs and rhinos and artic foxes and Asian elephants and lions and that's only about 1/32 of the mammals! One day, I really want to take a private tour of a zoo so I can get up close with the animals. A lot of places offer VIP tours, so I should see if I can get some friends together to go on one.
I was telling my plan to one of my coworkers and I was really excited. She said to me, "I wish I was like you." I asked her what she meant and she said I am excited by life. It was one of the biggest compliments someone has ever given me.
It is true though, I do get excited about the little things, like ringtail lemurs! I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment