About three months ago, I decided to start a Morning Glory plant from seed. I had never tried to start plants from seeds before, but figured, What the heck. I put the seeds in a little pot, covered it with Saran Wrap and put it on the shelf in my bathroom, the place in the house that gets the most light.
After a few weeks, I had little sprouts growing. It was terribly exciting for someone who had inadvertently killed a cactus. I repotted the plants into a larger pot and put them outside. They kept growing at an alarming rate and eventually, I tied them to the deck so they would wind around the railing.
Every evening after work, I take a "walk" around my deck, water my plants, do some deadheading and just check on them. This morning, I went outside and to my amazement, saw something that had not been there the day before...
No comments:
Post a Comment