Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow day!

Ok, so as of 7am this morning, our office was officially closed for the day. My first order of business was to hop in the shower, then go get myself a coffee and a big ass glazed doughnut (I love that there is a cafe literally 1/4 mile from my apartment).

I have checked my work email and responded to a few things. I know I should be working, but I would rather blast a little TCM and Daft Punk and do a little clean up around the place. Plus, I need to make room for the new sofa I am planning on buying this weekend.

I think I am going to do some baking later today. I have this great KAF dough recipe I got from a class I took with my mom and cousin and I really want to try it again. Then, work on my brother's campaign some and maybe read or watch a movie.

All in all, I am planning on having a nice, relaxing day. Well, relaxing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment