Tuesday, July 26, 2011
I was talking to one of my coworkers about yesterday's "incident" and she feels the same way I do...that our colleague must have low self-esteem to be in a relationship with such a jerk. It is the kind of thing that she needs to figure out on her own though. She must know he treats her like crap and uses her. but no one can force her to leave the relationship. She needs to end it of her own volition. It was like my crappy ex-boyfriend. After I dumped his ass (and not just for his weight comment), my mom admitted she was relieved because she hadn't liked him the two times she met him. There are all different ways men can treat you crappy and none of them are worth sticking around for. If a man doesn't treat you with respect, cut your losses and move on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment