I'm glad I am feeling better today. Last night, I got a mega headache and totally nauseated halfway through dinner with the girls and had to leave. It was terrible because as soon as I got home, I got sick. The worst part was I didn't even get to finish my margarita. : (
I love the girls because they are true friends. We are so close we can tell it like it is to each other, even when the truth hurts. So, last night they decided that I need to get out of my "no-dating" phase and start going out on dates (maybe that's why I got sick). Knowing them, they will start hitting up any eligible bachelors and handing out my phone number, which could go either way. I do trust them though and they can't do any worse for me then I have done for myself, since I don't exactly have the best track record with relationships.
No comments:
Post a Comment