Friday, April 13, 2012

Best day today. I went in to work and got so much done. Then, because I still had a ton of energy, I came home and cleaned the condo, stripped the bed and washed the sheets and payed my bills. The only "chores" left are recycling and grocery shopping. It's silly but I love grocery shopping. Actually, I also enjoy recycling. And cleaning (except for the toilet, I really hate cleaning the toilet). I am a sick individual.

I love going into the weekend with fun stuff planned. One hour massage tomorrow (pure bliss), then lunch with a friend. Sunday, I am going to watch my brother and his coworkers play baseball in a tournament, which will be really fun. I am looking forward to relaxing and just enjoying myself this weekend. I will be doing more on the job search too but I need a little R&R.

No comments:

Post a Comment