Oh boy do I feel like hell today. It started off as a cough on Sunday but has now progressed into a full blown cold. I realized today that in the past four months, I have been sicker than I have ever been in my whole life just in terms of the amount of time I have been sick. Just another indication that I made the right decision about finding a new job. Mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually, it just drains me. I feel like I am surrounded by so much negativity. The one bright spot is the owner telling me to take my time and find a job that is right for me. That is the good thing about being open and honest and telling the company you think it is time for you to leave.
Now the hard part is finding something in this area. I must admit, I was toying around with the idea of moving back to the seacoast. I still have friends there and I love the area and miss it. However, my family and my best friends are here and even though I miss the area, I think it is worth making a sacrifice to not live there to be close to the people I love. So, the UV it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment