Fabulous day today. Breakfast with my mom, divine one hour massage, volunteered at the booksale, went to the bookstore and picked up a new book, curled up with a magazine and B for a little bit and visited with a friend over coffee.
Last night, I had a dream about the ex. He called me (which is weird in and of itself) and we were chatting. I asked him how work was and he told me work had been really not well. He said he had been sick and was having issues with his health insurance. The last dream I had about him, which was about a month ago, he called to tell me his wife had left him because the baby they had together was not his. I wouldn't care so much about having the dreams if they weren't so vivid and didn't stick with me for days.
No comments:
Post a Comment