Sunday, April 1, 2012

Just tweaked my profile and added a little something plus a new pic I found online. So hysterical and so true.

Also, I think I may have found a position that would be a great fit for me. However, I would first need to tell my company that I am looking for another job. I realized the other day that even if I get another promotion, I would be doing the exact same thing, just with a different title and for more money. I have essentially hit the pinnacle of my career at my current place. I am so incredibly torn because there are parts of the job I really enjoy but they are becoming fewer and farther between. Maybe I need to take tomorrow and just make a pros and cons list. I think I am stalling on doing this because I am too comfortable where I am. It's like a relationship that has run its course...you know you need to end it, you just put it off because you don't want to start the dating process all over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment