Three and a half miles today. A little slower then yesterday but I did run up the hated hill and added an extra half mile to my run so I will cut myself some slack for having a 15 minute mile. Was talking to the nice guy in Olympia Sports who helped me find the socks I was looking for (and the nice guy at the register gave me a $4 discount!). We were talking about 5ks since I said I needed new socks for mine and he said he had just finished one. He looked pretty fit so I asked him what his time was and he told me it was 40 minutes, which is only 2 1/2 more minutes faster then me. Then I had to go to EMS because Olympia didn't have the cold weather running gear I was looking for and I was talking to the guy there that was helping me (I talked to a lot of young fit guys today...it was a good day) and he said he is running his first 5k next weekend. Hmm...maybe running races is a good way to meet men.
Also, I am super excited because I got these really cute running capris since it is getting colder out. And I got an adorable running shirt to match. I wore the capris on my run today and they really do wick away the sweat. Will wear the shirt on Wednesday to try it out. It was only 6.99 so how could I go wrong?
No comments:
Post a Comment